20060201: Nsharp resource file

David,

You are referencing old files. The configuration of the menu pulldowns is
done through $GEMTBL/nsharp files, where the data set name UAIR in
nsharp_observed.tbl is the $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl alias- the
same datalocation you would be expecting by using the UAIR template in
the SN* programs.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support