20060213: NMAP

Chris,

The GEMPAK distribution can be downloaded from our web site:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/

Source code as well as binary distributions of GEMPAK are available. The
user will be asked to freely register with our site in order to
download. NMAP2 will be part of the downloaded distribution.

You can browse the NMAP help files (the information that NMAP2 presents
in the Help popup windows) on our web help pages under
"Chapter 2: NPROGS" at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/manual/

specifically, for NMAP,
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/manual/nprogs/chap2.php?prog=nmap

An example of using the NMAP product generation tools to modify a grid
through graph-to-grid is shown in out tutorial:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/nmap_pgen_grid.html
You may have more thorough and currnt examples of NMAP from the
operational centers of course!

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support