[Support #RRL-775815]: GARP crashes

> Recently GARP has been crashing whenever I've tried creating
> model soundings. The model vertical cross section functions properly.
> The model time/height section option also causes GARP to crash. This
> hasn't always been the case on this particular computer, so I'm
> concerned that I've somehow overwritten some environmental variable used
> by GARP. Have you seen this happen before? Thank you for whatever
> assistance you can give.

Doug,

This sounds like behavior that was fixed in the 5.8.4 distribution due
to changes in the underlying gempak library routimes between 5.8.1 and 5.8.3.
The current distribution is 5.9.1.

What version are you running? Please provide particulars as to what platform
you are running on, and whether you are running a binary release or built
locally.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: RRL-775815