[GEMPAK #VCW-937064]: Nmap2 - Level II radar data problem

>Thanks for the quick response. The Level2 data is coming straight from
>our LDM feed with IRaDS. This is definitely bzip2 level2 data. Just
>making sure I looked again at the first bytes of the file and "AR2V0001"
>is at the beginning of the file.
>
>We are currently ingesting all available Level2 data which means there
>are 134 radar sites and typically somewhere between 250-300 data files
>per radar. So, we are not exceeding the 1024 threshold within a single
>radar directory.
>
>You can find attached a current bzip2 file from KRLX. Thanks!
>
>Chris,

Here are the settings I used for gpnexr2:

 MAP      = 1
 GAREA    = dset
 PROJ     = rad
 RADFIL   = KRLX_20060306_2256
 LATLON   =
 PANEL    = 0
 TITLE    = 1
 TEXT     = 1
 CLEAR    = YES
 DEVICE   = XW
 LUTFIL   =
 IMCBAR   = 1
 TILT     = .5
 RADPARM  = dz
 RADTIM   = current
 GEMPAK-GPNEXR2>

The output was the attached gif. If you are not able to display the image in
gpnexr2, then
you should try the current 5.9.1 release which is what I have tested against.
It could be that
RLX has started using the new open RDA (which wasn't around when 5,8.3a was
released).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: VCW-937064