Re: 20060323: Radar Level II question

David,

The primary problem, the "oops" message says that the file
RADFIL   = /usr1/data/dnovak/radar/060212/OKX/KOKX_20001230_1620

can't be opened. That "Feb12, 2006" path, certainly doesn't
match what you used up above in the gpnexr2 portion:
 /usr1/data/dnovak/radar/001230/OKX/$time

Could your path there be incorrect?

Otherwise in your script, use "!" as the comment character within the
GEMPAK program (eg, the sections between: gemprog << "name"
and "name".

That is the cause of messages like:
[IP -7[ #CXSTNS is an unrecognized parameter.

One of your CXSTNS  lines has a "@" where it shouldn't:
CXSTNS   = 41;-74>@40;-72
should be
CXSTNS   = 41;-74>40;-72

That "-72" being interpreted as -72 grid points may cause problems later
(when the file can be found). The lat;lon pairs should work otherwise.

Let me know about that path above....

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support