20060412: gdradr file writing.

Stonie,

I had calls to GD_CLOS in gdradr.f that would close the grid
file each after each grid which I commented out when the new grid
library routines were added.

I would suggest adding them back.

The GD_WPGD call is supposed to write the grid, and then the last step
is the GD_ADDT call which adds the grid to the sorted list, so
that should still work. I believe the problem is that even though the
write buffers are flushed in the DM_ routines, the operating system or
disk IO is still caching the write to disk unless the file is closed
(so calling GD_CLOS probably forces the disk output).

I think my gdradr.f code needs to be cleaned up. I did the quick porting
to new routines, but still need to employ the new features.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support