[GEMPAK #PKQ-404843]: GEMPAK - NMAP2 crashes upon start-up

Mike,

Glad to hear that you got this figured out. I was about to send you
the URL for a new 5.9.3 version to try out to isolate all tables
for the current release- but....

Thanks for letting me know how you resolved the issue,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: PKQ-404843
Department: Support GEMPAK