[GEMPAK #HRA-565908]: Ruc236 grid in Gempak

Frank,

How are your RUC236 file named?
It appears that you are storing all analysis into one day's file-
The datatype.tbl configuration by default used hourly files
(eg the rucs names for the SCAT_ANL are YYYYMMDDHH_rucs.gem).

Could you verify for me the file name as
well as the datatype.tbl template you are using?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: HRA-565908
Department: Support GEMPAK