[GEMPAK #EOJ-760843]: gpnexr2 with archived data

Art,

I found a problem with the 5.9.1 distribution and fixed this around March 28.
If you are using a binary distribution, can you see what the date on
your gpnexr2 executable is?

This should be fixed in the 5.9.2 distribution.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: EOJ-760843
Department: Support GEMPAK