[GEMPAK #JQO-868219]: GEMPAK download

Erkki,

re:
> I have completed the registration form of Unidata. I have also got the
> passwd from you for the email address registered. When trying to
> download the Gempak software, the download process leads me nowhere from
> the login page. I appreciate the free availability of the software, but
> believe me or not, this is a bit frustrating.

I just verified that I am able to download GEMPAK from a machine not located
in the unidata.ucar.edu domain:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/account/login.jsp

  Downloads
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/index.jsp

    GEMPAK
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp

      Binary Distributions for selected platforms
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/nawips-5.9.2/binary/index.jsp

Please let us know the URL for the page where you are having problems so we
can correct them.

Ticket ID: JQO-868219
Department: Support GEMPAK