[GEMPAK #AFQ-181674]: GEMPAK 5.9.3 linux binaries - NMAP2 problem

Giovanni,

The XmScale messages usually indicate the the number of menu choices are either
more than what
a slider bar can discretely index, or a menu possibly may have 0 options.

In the case of too many options for a slider menu, the integral pixel change
may be more than the
fractional value of pixels available per item.

If the number of items is zero, you may be getting a message that the code is
requesting a width of
the slider to be 0 values.

Generally both conditions are just warnings, but you may notice that certain
timees are not displayable in
a menu. Do you see any odd behavior? Or were you just concerned about the
logging to the console?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> I'm trying to change nmap2 map (GEMPAK5.9.3) and nothing happens.
> I 've tried in a FEdora 5 Linux and also in a Suse 10.1 Linux. The same
> problem occurs with the following message in terminal:
>
> [gempak@giovanni ~]$ ntl
> Resource File:  /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.3/resource/Ntop
> graphic, satellite, radar, fax -- 33 95 20 2
> Invoke ... /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.3/os/linux/bin/nmap2
> Finished reading tables...
> Resource File:  /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.3/resource/Nmap
> Warning:
> Name: scale
> Class: XmScale
> The specified scale value is less than the minimum scale value.
>
> Warning:
> Name: scale
> Class: XmScale
> The specified scale value is less than the minimum scale value.
>
> Warning:
> Name: scale
> Class: XmScale
> The specified scale value is less than the minimum scale value.
>

> What is wrong?
>

> Giovanni

Ticket ID: AFQ-181674
Department: Support GEMPAK