[GEMPAK #AFQ-181674]: GEMPAK 5.9.3 linux binaries - NMAP2 problem

Giovanni,

I've built and tested under Fedora Core 5 here without trouble. Are you
linking against openmotif, or did you use lestif? I know that lestif has many
problems
which could be related to your trouble if you didn't install that.

If I can post X86_64 FC5 binaries if you want to try that. I do have
an updated config that defines a 64 bit linux build (eg $NA_OS == linux64)
since you mentioned that you had the lib64 directory (just in case it might be a
type conflict in the XmScale from 32 bit to 64 bit).

I've attatched the updated Gemenviron, Gemenviron.profile and
$CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux64
which contain the modifications to build using the native 64 bit.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: AFQ-181674
Department: Support GEMPAK