[GEMPAK #SPK-209343]: GEMPAK / N-AWIPS Software Package

> Hello, my name is Ruben Bolognesi, I work for the Argentine Navy, we
> have an office here in Washington, DC., that supports our Navy whenever
> we can.
>
> We have been asked by our Operational Command about your GEMPAK /
> N-AWIPS software package.  The information we received is that, if we
> have this software and its updates, we would be able to provide
> accurate and abundant information to our ships.
>
> The question we have is if we are entitled to subscribe for this
> program, and if so, would we fit into the user category where the cost
> would be free.
>
> If not, please provide us with as much information as possible on how
> to suscribe.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Ruben Bolognesi
> Supervisor, Engineering Division
> Argentine Navy

Ruben,

GEMPAK can be freely downloaded from our web site:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/

Due to our limited resources, we are only able to provide full support
to universities and research institutions that fall under Unidata's
core participation. Other users such as yourself are free to
use the software, online materials and tutorial, manuals and the gembud
email list:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/

I welcome any suggestions and contributions you may provide regarding the
software
including possible bugs and developments that would likely be of broad or
general interest
to the core Unidata community. Questions specific to your area of usage may not
be able to be answered by Unidata personel, and so you would be referred to the
online
help archives and the gembud discussion email list.

Regards,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: SPK-209343