Re: GDPLOT2: CINT and different output on same plot

Christian,
Perhaps the easiest way would be to use 3 CINT and TYPE ranges:
CINT = 4//1008 ! 4/1012/1012 ! 4/1016/
TYPE = 1/1/4 ! 1/1/8 ! 1/1/4

This would avoid duplicating the 1012 contour with other settings.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>