Re: Problems decoding GRIB2 GFS Ensemble grids

Thanks again Steve. I can now decode the control and perturbation fields. However, it looks like the tables need to be further expanded so they can decode the "geavg" and "gespr" bulletins.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           address@hidden
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************