[GEMPAK #RYG-613168]: GEMPAK - Installing Binary Version of GEMPAK5.9.4

Tony,

Check what shell root is running (generally bash is the default and not csh
under Linux).
If you are running bash, use the ". Gemenviron.profile" from your .bashrc.

Also, this assumes that /root/NAWIPS is a link to your /root/GEMPAK5.9.4
directory
nd you have edited the NAWIPS definition in that file (the default is
/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.4).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Institution: Private
> Package Version: 5.9.4
> Operating System: Redhat Linux Fedora Core 5
> Hardware Information: Linux PC
> Inquiry: I am running csh on my PC.
>
> In my .cshrc I have added the line:
>
> source /root/NAWIPS/Gemenviron
>
> When I log out and log back in, for some reason, this command does not appear
> to execute.
>
> I am using user: root.
>
> I would appreciate your help.
>
> Regards,