[GEMPAK #RGQ-427493]: GEMPAK - Labels on BUFR charts

Mark,

I don't believe that many university users would be looking as the products you
refer to,
which is probably why there wasn't much response on the gembud mail list. The
sigwx product
is generally related to the AWC.

Since you are not a university site, the gembud email list was your best source
of support. As our support resources are limited, we have to prioritize
according to
the research and education users who are supported.

The sigavgf program doesn't have any controls for the size of the elements.
Presumably you could
modify the VGF element sizes in NMAP2, but I don't know if there are any other
configuration settings
that the bufr conversion programs use.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi,
>
> I sent a question some time ago and I haven't received a reply.  Are you
> really busy?  Am I eligable for support?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Hughes,
>
> GWDI
>

> Unidata GEMPAK Support wrote:
>
> >Mark Hughes,
> >
> >Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and
> >reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure
> >the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.
> >
> >     Ticket ID: RGQ-427493
> >     Subject: GEMPAK - Labels on BUFR charts
> >     Department: Support GEMPAK
> >

> >Please do let us know if we can assist you any further,
> >
> >Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: RGQ-427493
Department: Support GEMPAK