[GEMPAK #TER-269778]: gempak FC6

Ray,

Unfortunately, lesstif does not implement the full motif API (that goes
with the version number being less than 1.0). You can download the
source for openmotif (which does support the full motif API) from
motifzone.org (and I'm sure many other places would have a FC6 package).
Lesstif installs motif headers and libXm, which will clash with any other
motif distribution, so be careful with that.

We just finished our AMS demos in San Antonio on a FC6 machine which
used openmotif without problems. There are migration docs from FC5 to FC6
for this as well.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Got me there, apparently nmap2 didnt compile, needs libXm.a
>
> I used all the progs and decoders without any issue but hadnt tried nmap2.
>
> Xm is motif?? Those calls in some othre lib with lesstif?
>
> Ray

Ticket ID: TER-269778
Department: Support GEMPAK