Re: Isent Stuff

Mike,

I have been able to duplicate your problem. I suspect that the rewrite
of
some of the old Fortran routines to C is simply missing one of the rules
for
converting SPFH.

I'll work on this and let you know when Its fixed. In the mean time, you
have
a workaround that suits your needs it sounds like.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>