gempak script

Hey Chiz,

I may not be in tomorrow (Weds), but I cannot figure out what is going
wrong with my GEMPAK script.

on lenny:

/home/jweber/scripts/lightning_white.csh

When run I get a number of errors: (no cut and paste may not be exact)

{SFMAP -3} Fatal error initializing GEMPLT
Error in message send = 22
itype,ichan,nwords,0,-1,3
msgget:no space left on device
ditto
ditto
[GEMPLT -101] NOPROC - Nonexistant executable
[GPEND -3] Fatal error initializing GEMPLT

I killed ntl, re-sourced Gemenviron, looks to plenty o disk on lenny..

The data is there, but no new imagery was being created after Jan 27th
around 11:35..cron is still running :)

..odd, or perhaps not, i get the same errors when I run gpend..I suspect
it has something to do w/message queues, but I am not real good at
executing ipcrm -q...which one(s) do I remove, and that may not be the
issue..blah blah blah

Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff