[GEMPAK #OHV-954706]: ENS_SAVG not working

Tom,

How many total member files do you have matching the gep*_ template?
If the function finds 14 files, but only 11 of them have the member, you will
get
the error condition as described below. That is, the DE library as written does
not
compute the function when 1 or more members is missing.

NCEP is currently producing 14 members .

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Dear Unidata,
>
> I followed the guidance in [GEMPAK #ASD-921184]: Ensemble Functions, but
> after running gdplot2 I get only map boundaries and a title.  No
> contours.
>
> The only message I get is [DE 4 ] Number of Members = 11

> Thank You,
>
> Tom Petroski
>
> If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
> sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
> redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
> e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Ticket ID: OHV-954706
Department: Support GEMPAK