[GEMPAK #FKV-566103]: pqpf/n-awips

Zitian,

It sounds like you have a program that calculates a PoP/Fog given some
conditions such
as temperature, humidity, winds, or vertical profile via some algorithm. This
is not
something within GEMPAK. There is a Rogash qpf calculation in the NSHARP gui in
GEMPAK
which provides a quantitative estimate of the precipitation potention,, but not
PoP.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: FKV-566103