[GEMPAK #JOS-568156]: GEMPAK5.9.4 and 5.10.1

Steve,

This sounds great.

You can have any number of allow lines in ldmd.conf, so the global ANY line
for unidata.ucar.edu will be fine.

For your IT folks, we have 2 different networks (one jumbo frames) that our
various ldm hosts are on. For testing, if they could open up
access from 128.117.140.* and 128.117.156.*, then we would be able to pull a
feed for testing,
and have configuration available to relay.

Chiz

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: JOS-568156