[GEMPAK #PNE-650794]: GEMPAK - Garp Problems

Josh,

I think your problem relates to a change in the GEMPAK library to
enable labeling of contours with text strings. The bomb out occurs
due to a different number of parameters being passed to the related
routines.

I have a 5.10.2 version about to be released which I can
post for you if you tell me what OS you need.I still have some updates
to work on for table, but better to go that route rather than
spend time reconfiguring 5.10.1 at your site just in time for 5.10.2
to be released.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: PNE-650794