Re: [GEMPAK #PKQ-404843]: GEMPAK - NMAP2 crashes upon start-up

Clint,

I think there was a problem with a table in the 5.10.1 distribution from
NCEP not having read permission by group other. I did repack the
distribution at the time
that I found that, but just in case, you could go to $NAWIPS and run
chmod -R a+r *

The garp crashing I believe is due to the addition of text strings as
contour labels
which I have fixed in the 5.10.2 distribution, so the easiest way to
verify this would be to grab the garp binary from the 5.10.2
distribution if
you didn't want to have to install a whole new distribution yet.
I'm still updating tables in 5.10.2 otherwise. Nothing has changed in
garp tables from 5.10.1 to 5.10.2, so you are ok mixing the binary.

Chiz

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Unidata