[GEMPAK #PDX-576601]: Compiling errors with Gempak

>Hi,
>
>I  was having trouble when trying to install Gempak 5.10.2 on RHEL4. I
>attached to the email a copy of the 'make.out' so you could see what
>went wrong. Please help.
>
>Thank you,
>
>-Trung

Trung,

You either have not installed OpenMotif on your system, or its not in the
expected place under /usr/X11R6 as defined in $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux
as evidenced by the error message in your make log:
>/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.10.2/gempak/include/geminc.h:54:22: Xm/XmAll.h: No such
>file or directory

You must install the development environment of openmotif to compile and link.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: PDX-576601
Department: Support GEMPAK