[GEMPAK #MNS-455454]: Using gempak to print out NAM

Harvey,

We do not have the ability here to accept requests for hired support.
You may find that the gembed email list can be a resource to find if
anyone in the community would be looking for temporary employment.

My instructions regarding running GDINFO is to set the parameters:
 LSTALL   = yes
 OUTPUT   = t
 GDATTIM  = all
 GLEVEL   = all
 GVCORD   = all
 GFUNC    = all

The after defining your GDFILE, run the program, and see all the grids that are
within
your grid file to verify if the data at the level you are expecting is present.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Dear Steve or Support
>
> I have been unable to determine what the problem is with your help.   Is
> it possible to hire someone at your office for several hours or a day to
> analyze our scripts and cron?
>
> Basically, I believe that our scripts work, but there may be some
> conflicts, between the time the cron
> starts the programs and the amount of data that we are receiving from
> Noaaport, i.e. the different NAM grids etc.
>
> I am not completely sure what you mean when you say that I can run
> GDINFO with GDATTIM, GVCORS and GFUNC set to "all" to see what levels,
> times, parameters are available.  I recognize these names and see them
> in the scripts, but am not sure how you mean to test the system, etc.
>
> I would make the time to talk to someone at your office to try to debug
> the system with your help.
> Harvey

Ticket ID: MNS-455454
Department: Support GEMPAK