[GEMPAK #GON-499135]: can't configure model data in NSHARP

> I am trying to add GFS212, NAM40, and CMC to the NSHARP model data list but
> the config file:
>
> $GEMTBL/nsharp/nsharp_models.tbl
>
> has no effect.  No matter what I put in the table, the default listing of:
> GFS
> GFSHD
> GFS002
> GFS003
> NAM
> NGM
> RUC2
> UKMET
> BROWSE
>
> comes up.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>

> Thanks,
> Robert Mullenax
> CSBF Meteorology

Robert,

Make sure you don't have another copy of nsharp_models.tbl in your local
directory, which would be read instead of $GEMTBL/nsharp/nsharp_models.tbl, or
make sure your GEMTBL environmental
variable is the correct location/version of the table you are editing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: GON-499135
Department: Support GEMPAK