[GEMPAK #GON-499135]: can't configure model data in NSHARP

> Hmmm..well I had checked all of that. I only have one GEMPAK dist..etc.
> After logging out and logging back in it works.  I have no idea why.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Robert,

Nsharp reads the table once at startup, so you will have to restart Nsharp after
making any changes, but to have to exit and log back in, I can only think that
your
changes were cached somehow. Anyhow, sounds like its working for you.

Steve

Ticket ID: GON-499135
Department: Support GEMPAK