[Support #FPC-113971]: Shape files into GEMPAK.

> Steve,
>
> I remember reading on gembud or in the archive you used to have a
> program for converting from ArcInfo Shape files to GEMPAK maps
> files . . . or at least had portions of the steps.  Do you still have
> that program?  Also, I have been getting lazy the last few versions
> and just using your binary for Linux and Darwin - do you have the
> binaries for the various map converters compiled against the latest
> version 5.10.2?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>
> Stonie

Stonie,

The binary distributions contain the ssfgsf and gsfssf programs for converting
back and forth from ascii to binary formats.

Also, the shpcv and shpssf programsexist for converting specific shape file
formats.
You can type the command for the help listing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: FPC-113971
Department: Support GEMPAK