[Support #UVW-220442]: Redbook graphics

> Hi,
>
> I lost my script for creating the redbook graphics and also the entries
> in the ldmd.conf and pqact.conf files to download the redbook graphics.
> Could you help me out and tell me how to set up the entries and send a
> copy of the redbook graphics script so I can download that data. Thanks.
>
> Kevin

Kevin,

Examples for redbook scripts for dcredbook are found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/redbook/
You will also find sample pqact actions in
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_upc

You may find past messages in the support archive as well such as:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg02859.html

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Steve Chiswell