[GEMPAK #SBS-137900]: gempak.5.10.2 installation

> Dear Steve,
> Due to the MOTIF problem, I shifted my activity to the
> linux system. I was successfully ported gempak on it, except the gdpoint
> utility in comet directory. I comented it and completed the rest. Please go
> through the attached make.out and advise me how to overcome the problem in
> making gdpoint.

V.S.,

The gdpoint program compiled sucessfully and the gdpoint executable was created.
This is a normal build. The gcc link message regarding use of mkstmp in the
jasper library
is not a problem for building the program and not in context for the use of that
library. Its just a general gcc message that doesn't take in to account the
use of tmpnam.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: SBS-137900