[GEMPAK #IVD-729691]: nexr2rhi plotting problems

> Hi Steve,
>
> Below is a list of my nexr2rhi... The program seg faults before even
> reading the radfil, so it doesn't matter what data is linked up here yet.
> I did attach the one I was hoping to use though. thanks... Brian

Brian,

I haven't been able to duplicate your problem with the most recent binary as of
yet
on our linux systems. One possibility is that I increased the array size of the
grid from 460 to 920 in the horizontal (since the dz distance was 2x the sw/vr
range and I was trying to let users extract as much as posible), but that might
just be too big for the amount of memory available on your system.

I'll recompile one version with 460, and another with full debugging with 920
and see if either of those help us determine your problem.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: IVD-729691
Department: Support GEMPAK