[GEMPAK #MNO-602195]: [Fwd: Re: gdradr problem]

Mike and Chris,

Thanks for the update. I will be working more on cleaning this
up in the 5.10.3 release. The appended product
is definitely a problem since the zlib block check will fail
upon seeing uncompressed wmo header and thentry to
do something with the rest of the product.

Sounds like you have something working now....

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: MNO-602195