[GEMPAK #NNR-610639]: SFGRAM - DATTIM

> Hello,
>
> I can't plot more than 4 days of METAR (SAO) data using SFGRAM.
> Is it possible to plot a month of date, for example?
>
> Thanks,

Giovanni,

The compile time setting of LLMXTM is 300 times, which is the limit to
the array sizes in sfgram. If you are creating daily sao files with
72 times per day, then 4 days is 288 times. To plot longer, you could
use SFMOD to copy hourly observations (rather than 20 minute bins)
to a new file which would be 12.5 days. To do a whole month of hourly
observations, you would have to set LLMXTM to 720 and correspondingly
increase MMHDRS by the additional 420.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> --
> Giovanni Dolif
> Meteorologist, Msc. and Ph.D. Student
> National Institute for Space Research (INPE)
> Weather Forecast and Climate Studies Center (CPTEC)
> km 40, Rod. Pres. Dutra
> 12630-000, Cachoeira Paulista, SP, Brazil
> Phone: +55 (12) 3186-8400
> FAX:   +55 (12) 3101-2835
> http://www.inpe.br/ingles/index.php
> http://www.cptec.inpe.br/