Re: gfortran.

Stonie,

I was able to run GDDIAG here using your functions below, and we pounded
on it pretty hard during the workshop. I ran the binary I version as
posted 8/21/07 though valgrind but nothing popped out. I'll take a look
at the code and see if its just a latent bug unrelated to g77/gfortran.

Steve

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Unidata