[GEMPAK #YXU-965012]: GPOINT in GDPOINT only works with 3-letter station ID

Robert,

The programs work with 4 letter IDS, for example, I used KACQ. All IDs are
referenced are searched from $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/lc/lcfloc.f in the
following tables:
sfstns.tbl
snstns.tbl
snworld.tbl

The sfworld.tbl table isn't used. It could be added to the check order, but
isn't one of the tables that NCEP uses.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Same thing on gdthgt..gpoint only takes 3 letter IDs.

Ticket ID: YXU-965012
Department: Support GEMPAK