[Support #GKW-561932]: query about GEMPAK Nmap2

Hi Ed,

re:
> Thanks for the info.

No worries.  I'm sorry that we don't have the expertise (yet) to answer your
question to get you on your way...

> I don't know enough to join the GEMPAK user community,

The intent of joining the GEMPAK email list is to take advantage of the
many experts out there who know the ins and outs of the package.  Nubies
are always treated with respect and helped with the problem they inquire
about, so I wouldn't worry about not being an old hand with the package.

> but forwarded you message to Chris Lauer at NHC since he
> developed to original Jason application and being able to display
> integers would improve it too.

Hopefully Chris can point you to the appropriate configuration file.  If
he does before we are able to dig out the information, please pass it along.

> If you are eventually able to locate
> the NMAP2 configuration file I'd like to get that information to Chris.

Will do.

Ticket ID: GKW-561932
Department: Support GEMPAK