[GEMPAK #HXT-506982]: gen_paqact.csh with Fedora 8

Hi Collin,

re:
> Thanks for the response.  I yummed tcsh and that fixed the script issue I
> had.

Very good.

> The next question is a big one :)

I hate it when questions start like this ;-)

> Where can I find a tutorial on how to set up the LDM?  After running the
> pqact script I'm at a loss as to "what's next?"  How do I get the data into
> my system?  I've done a search, but I haven't run across a step-by-step
> guide on getting model, surface, upper air, etc data.  Thanks!

The LDM workshop/tutorial are available online from the Unidata website:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  LDM
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm

    LDM 6.6.5 is released
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/ldm/index.jsp

      Current LDM Release Documentation
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.6.5/

        LDM Tutorial
        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.6.5/tutorial/index.html

A request:

If you find that you have questions that are LDM in nature after working
through the LDM tutorial, please send them to address@hidden
and do _not_ include the inquiry reference to the exchanges we have had
so far (e.g., do not include the Ticket ID, #HXT-506982).  This will
help us keep questions in different topic areas separate.  Thanks in advance!

Ticket ID: HXT-506982
Department: Support GEMPAK