[GEMPAK #AKC-600714]: ntl error: libXm.so.2 (cannot open shared object)

Hi Pete,

re:
> I upgraded to RHEL 5.1 and installed the GEMPAK binary 5.11.1 for linux64
> (have a x86_64 workstation).

OK.

> For any NAWIPS program I try to invoke (nmap2, ntl, nwx) I receive "error
> while laoding shared libraries: libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory"

This indicates that the shared library for OpenMotif.

> What does this mean and how do I remedy this?

If you install OpenMotif on your machine, this problem should go away.
You should be able to get the OpenMotif from RedHat.

Ticket ID: AKC-600714
Department: Support GEMPAK