20080415: [gembud] dcnldn question (cont.)

Hi Pete,

re: NLDN data
>Understood - and we are attempting to make use of the ASCII feed Vaisala
>helped us get established internally
>
>(We are going to overlay this data on radar imagery using NAWIPS.)
>
>So one question remains - what is the format of an ascii data file that is
>decodable by dcnldn?

Here is the information we have on the NLDN data format:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

->Data
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/

  ->Lightning
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning_data_2.html

    ->Data Description
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning.html

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* address@hidden                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*