[Support #IKL-524745]: motherlode model archive

Hi Robert-

> Full Name: Robert Mullenax
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I used to use the model data archive on motherlode
> (ftp to motherlode.ucar.edu) for GEMPAK decoded model output.  However when I
> went there today (we had NOAAport dish issues) I see that the only model now
> being archived is the ruc (I need GFS grid 212).  Is this a permanent state
> or is there a problem.  Satellite and radar archive seem to be fine and I
> have used that some in the past few weeks.

We turned off the GEMPAK decoding on motherlode back in February
because the system was heavily overloaded.

You might be able to get what you want from the Iowa State
archive at:

http://mtarchive.geol.iastate.edu/

Don Murray

Ticket ID: IKL-524745