[GEMPAK #KSS-378127]: GEMPAK 5.11.1 bug in handling GRIB2 V Wind Field

Hi David,

re:
> I am just curious if anyone has been able to start working on this
> yet?  Thanks,

No, I am sorry to say that we have not had the chance to look into the
problem that you have reported.  We are hopeful that the problem will
be resolved in a new NCEP release of GEMPAK that we are reviewing.

Ticket ID: KSS-378127
Department: Support GEMPAK