[GEMPAK #ZAL-722072]: Compiling GEMPAK

Karl,

I believe the problem can be fixed by running make distclean rather than make
clean, since it's likely that the symbolic link
$NAWIPS/os/linux64/include/MCHPRM.PRM is pointing to MCHPRM.linux64_gfortran
instead of MCHPRM.linux64 (from an earlier build attempt w/ gfortran?).  You
may also remove this symbolic link manually but a make distclean and a clean
build should solve the issue.

Michael

> Hi,
>
> The compile fails the same way. Now I am sure I sourced Gemenviron.profile
> correctly. You have the "env" result as well. Not sure what I should try
> next.

Ticket ID: ZAL-722072
Department: Support GEMPAK