[GEMPAK #XGM-695390]: trouble with gempak build

Hi Ernie,

I'm currently looking into your problem and will be able to get back to you
later this afternoon.  At this time we do not have binary distributions
available for GEMPAK 5.11.4, but should have them available in the near future.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata User Support

> Hello Michael,
>
> I'm not sure if you got my earlier response, but since then I have retried
> the build both statically and dynamically, with different versions of
> openmotif.  the errors generated in the make out file seem to be similar no
> matter what I try.  Is there an "approved" version of openmotif, and if so
> where should the files be installed (e.g. usr/X11R6/include  ??).  What
> directories should be present, I have, at present, Mrm, uil and Xm, does this
> seem right?  I am attaching the latest version of Makeinc.linux64_gfortran
> and the make.out file.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Ernie

Ticket ID: XGM-695390