[GEMPAK #ZEK-133623]: problem with dcacft

Hi Samuel,

Could you provide me with a little more information?  The decoder seems to have
been compiled with out debugging symbols so there is no information available
in this core file message to assess any problem.

Can you provide context for this problem?  What version of GEMPAK? How long has
the problem existed? Any information in the ldm logs available?

Michael James
Unidata User Support

> I'm getting the following core dumps
> core.9156:  ELF 64-bit LSB core file AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV),
> SVR4-style, from 'dcacft'
> [ldm@shu ~]$ gdb decoders/dcacft core.9156
> GNU gdb Fedora (6.8-27.el5)
> License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
> and "show warranty" for details.
> This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu"...
> (no debugging symbols found)
> Reading symbols from /usr/lib64/libgfortran.so.1...(no debugging symbols
> found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /usr/lib64/libgfortran.so.1
> Reading symbols from /lib64/libm.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done

Ticket ID: ZEK-133623
Department: Support GEMPAK