[GEMPAK #JIS-635047]: Gempak 5.11.4 build errors

/usr/include/Xm/ is fine for the Xm libraries, but it seems like this directory
is not being found in your library build path

Try to change the X11LIBDIR location in Makeinc.linux_gfortran from
"-L/usr/X11R6/lib" to "-L/usr/include/Xm"

Michael

> Had the sysadmins confirm the existance of XmAll.h
> (/usr/include/Xm/XmAll.h) and did a distclean and a new make all.  log
> attached.  Still something wierd going on that I don't understand.
>
> -Eric

Ticket ID: JIS-635047
Department: Support GEMPAK