[GEMPAK #BVQ-384174]: unfamiliar GEMPAK error message

Eric,

Thanks for bumping this one, I've been working on getting a solution to you but
it will probably be after a little more time.  I will be out of town the rest
of the week but will get back to you on Monday 6/22.

Best,

Michael

Ticket ID: BVQ-384174
Department: Support GEMPAK