[GEMPAK #WYG-962225]: Gempak GOES Satellite Projection Question

Hi Kevin,

Though it appears to be an orthographic projection, it's actually the GOES
satellite projection which uses the McIDAS navigation modules... there is a
calculation between a line/element in the image to a point on the earth which
the McIDAS modules perform, and each satellite has it's own set of
calculations,, which are located in $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im/imar2gm.f

-Michael

Ticket ID: WYG-962225
Department: Support GEMPAK