[GEMPAK #FJM-951371]: "Sort of" installed...but many problems

> In /usr/X11R6/lib , I had to find the libXpm.a file here:
> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.a
> and copy it into the /usr/X11R6/lib dir to get rid of an error.

This is where I am concerned.  You should not have to copy libXpm (or any
library) to another location just to get things to work.  Even if it appears to
solve one problem this will likely cause more problems down the road.

You'll need to install both libXpm and libXpm-devel and then confirm that the
location of where these libraries are installed is indeed in your library
paths.

Are you obtaining these packages through fink?

Ticket ID: FJM-951371
Department: Support GEMPAK